Global Old Mu Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help, improvements, tutorials and tips on Global Old Mu Online

3 posters

hello to all those who requested changes in the server and no longer enter

Jean

hello to all those who requested changes in the server and no longer enter Empty hello to all those who requested changes in the server and no longer enter

Post by Jean Mon May 14, 2018 3:24 am

hello everyone I'm jean, I read some publications I saw some people suggesting changes but I see that they no longer enter, I've seen some new players and each one plays individually, I think I should return to 3 accounts per IP, if the game was very well that way why not continue like this, with that I think it will improve the game, speak to them a lover of the old muonline
    Guimpong

hello to all those who requested changes in the server and no longer enter Empty Re: hello to all those who requested changes in the server and no longer enter

Post by Guimpong Sun May 20, 2018 2:53 pm

Yes I agree admin should monitor who is playing frequently today and hear their suggestion other players already quit. We active players want 3 account per IP. And open valley of loren for just a week for free.
    lilo

hello to all those who requested changes in the server and no longer enter Empty Re: hello to all those who requested changes in the server and no longer enter

Post by lilo Tue May 22, 2018 8:35 pm

i agree there are new players and their getting bored because there are not events no castle siege pvp is off we cant even duel .
    3 accounts per ip would be perfect for everyone is fun trying different characters so please admin show up and make some good events or at least open lot for public we need ancients to make wings lvl 3 and bunch of more things.
    Guimpong

Post by Guimpong Tue May 22, 2018 11:02 pm

remove elemental system. and make a NPC for making a bundle of jewels 10 20 30 bundles. higher the experience rate. and open PvP so we can duel. there is no point on leveling up and good gears if you cant try your character against other character it takes away the excitement of the game.And one more thing so that you can have donations sell stat reset.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:57 pm