[ 1 ]
    12% [12%] 

Total Votes: 8

EllisonSouza
    Admin

Should we restart the server?

Post by EllisonSouza on Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:06 am

I would like to know the actual voices option for server restart

Remembering that the improvements will be made before rebooting!

Last edited by EllisonSouza on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Teranu

Re: Should we restart the server?

Post by Teranu on Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:01 pm

Be carefull tho. Don't restart without having an extremely detailed plan. Restarting for some minor changes would suck. Consider opening a beta test server, and get some new players.

EllisonSouza
    Admin

Post by EllisonSouza on Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:17 pm

Teranu wrote:Be carefull tho. Don't restart without having an extremely detailed plan. Restarting for some minor changes would suck. Consider opening a beta test server, and  get some new players.

yes

GiffenGood

Post by GiffenGood on Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:39 pm

Unless you are rank 1 - everyone wants and votes for a server restart ^_^. pointless question.

johnydepp

Post by johnydepp on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:52 pm

GiffenGood wrote:Unless you are rank 1 - everyone wants and votes for a server restart ^_^. pointless question.
    So vote "against"
    personally, i have 3 players 330+ with wings and good exc sets (Bk with DP set full DD exactly as yours) so i can easily continue playing.
    BUT : fresh server will bring more people;
    new setting will change the price of many goods in game that before was easily obtained;
    also if only 1 character per IP will be applied my other 2 character will become useless and i invested big amount of jewels and time in them;
    this are the main reasons why srv needs a fresh start but if the poll will show otherwise i will continue play anyway. i just want to know the results faster to know if continue to play further or wait restart

Fanatic

Post by Fanatic on Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:53 am

Hi admin and hi all.

Make a beta test server > start some advertising > offer rewards for beta testers > do not hurry to make it live > read and test player suggestions, use polls like this one to get good feedback from the playerbase > make a grand opening.

As to what settings to test, I offer mine posted in suggestions and in regard to events, the stuff i replied in your post. I've played many servers and I've seen some very good settings solutions which I posted there.

EllisonSouza
    Admin

Post by EllisonSouza on Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:36 pm

Fanatic wrote:Hi admin and hi all.

Make a beta test server > start some advertising > offer rewards for beta testers > do not hurry to make it live > read and test player suggestions, use polls like this one to get good feedback from the playerbase > make a grand opening.

As to what settings to test, I offer mine posted in suggestions and in regard to events, the stuff i replied in your post. I've played many servers and I've seen some very good settings solutions which I posted there.

I'm thinking of a beta room so we can test the settings, which can only be accessed by new characters!

Guimpong

Post by Guimpong on Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:13 pm

two character per IP would be perfect

Guimpong

Post by Guimpong on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:03 am

when is the restart we like to know ASAP so that we will know if we will continue playing or not.
    2 to 3 char per IP would be great whatever you guys vote.

maxgun

Post by maxgun on Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:19 am

Guimpong wrote:when is the restart we like to know ASAP so that we will know if we will continue playing or not.

I think should be only 1 (my preffer one) or max 2.... I hope we will never had 3 chars again..... I really hate to see full supported noob chars all time playing in autistic mode, die, do repots, die again, ask others for pt, die again, improve yourself ...anyway play like a man

EllisonSouza
    Admin

Post by EllisonSouza on Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:19 am

maxgun wrote:
    Guimpong wrote:when is the restart we like to know ASAP so that we will know if we will continue playing or not.

I think should be only 1 (my preffer one) or max 2.... I hope we will never had 3 chars again..... I really hate to see full supported noob chars all time playing in autistic mode, die, do repots, die again, ask others for pt, die again, improve yourself ...anyway play like a man

We have not yet defined if there will be a restart on the server, let alone a date, what is being done now is to test some configurations for better gameplay, if it will be reset the server has not yet been decided, we will not have 3 players per IP anymore, that's right !

Nothing is right yet, but by the result of the poll, it will be reset...

GiffenGood

Post by GiffenGood on Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:31 pm

GiffenGood wrote:Unless you are rank 1 - everyone wants and votes for a server restart ^_^. pointless question.

johnydepp wrote:
    So vote "against"
    personally, i have 3 players 330+ with wings and good exc sets (Bk with DP set full DD exactly as yours) so i can easily continue playing.
    BUT : fresh server will bring more people;
    new setting will change the price of many goods in game that before was easily obtained;
    also if only 1 character per IP will be applied my other 2 character will become useless and i invested big amount of jewels and time in them;
    this are the main reasons why srv needs a fresh start but if the poll will show otherwise i will continue play anyway. i just want to know the results faster to know if continue to play further or wait restart

I rejoined the server a few weeks ago. I read this poll and then stopped playing again. What's the point if we don't have assurances that the server Wont be reset? I Don't want to waste money and electricity for my efforts to be reset in a few weeks time. I'm being blunt here because other people reading will think it Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:20 am