Global Old Mu Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help, improvements, tutorials and tips on Global Old Mu Online

5 posters

Suggestions

Fanatic

Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions

Post by Fanatic Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:46 pm

maxgun wrote:
    johnydepp wrote:1)Right now - Chaos Castle is locked when only 1 character enters. This restriction should be removed !
    2)I don't like the seed system so i think it shoud be removed (it is not a part of old hardcore mu online).
    Also gemstone drop rate should be increased in kanturu (stronger monsters bigger drop rate gemstone)

personally I like the original season 5 seed system..... raklion/lacleon is the end game map and stronger mobs of the entire game.... and socket items can be nice if we use the original feature mono-duo-tri spheres, sets max3 socket, 1 hand weapons/shiend +3socket and 2 hand weapons+5socket....and seeds original restrictions, you cant repeat same seed on a item and you cant put more than 2 same type element seed per item.... for some chars could be nice.... for other chars exe items are the best (exe items has the best dd % in the entire game) and other ancients could be the best option...... i have no problems with original lvl 380 socket items and seed system as a endgame feature ..... by other hand seeds are very hard to create because you need alot of exe and ancient materials, socket items are soo dificult to get (lower % in chaos machine) and very low % drop in lacleon to get items+3socket (almost exclusive selupans drops)

+1, its also cool how with a low chance u can get extra bonus on an item if u use the right seed types. I think seed system is a must if we have Master level.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:24 am