Global Old Mu Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help, improvements, tutorials and tips on Global Old Mu Online

3 posters

Admin decision

johnydepp

Admin decision Empty Admin decision

Post by johnydepp Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:01 pm

It's been a long time while server became out of people.
    Important decisions should be made right now !
    1) first of all - all we agree that restart is needed to bring more people so make it as soon as possible
    2) test server with enhanced exp should pe opened to test new settings( if you agree to introduce them)
    3)Make a vote system to bring more people

Decide faster please ! nobody else suggested any ideas in comments topic except me,maxgun,fanatic and one more player; that means nobody else know about server. vote system is requiered as soon as possible
    waiting for your response
    EllisonSouza
    Admin

Admin decision Empty Re: Admin decision

Post by EllisonSouza Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:52 pm

johnydepp wrote:It's been a long time while server became out of people.
    Important decisions should be made right now !
    1) first of all - all we agree that restart is needed to bring more people so make it as soon as possible
    2) test server with enhanced exp should pe opened to test new settings( if you agree to introduce them)
    3)Make a vote system to bring more people

Decide faster please ! nobody else suggested any ideas in comments topic except me,maxgun,fanatic and one more player; that means nobody else know about server. vote system is requiered as soon as possible
    waiting for your response

I agree to do a restart on the server, but I want to make some changes before, some of the changes suggested here in the forum!
    maxgun

Post by maxgun Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:48 am

I suggest to promote the server in groups of global mu online (webzen) players and ex-players.... also old disappeared official servers threads like MU philipines or MU vietnam (dissapered arround 2011).... for example facebook mu market groups and whatsapp groups, also if server is good you can contact with some mu online youtuber...or create a channel in which you upload daily content emphasizing the "retro server" concept..... other good sites where to put advises are oldschool online mu online guides (global mu players visite them alot)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:29 pm