Global Old Mu Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help, improvements, tutorials and tips on Global Old Mu Online

4 posters

Everyone wants to know!

Poll

How many characters per IP

[ 4 ]
    Everyone wants to know! I_vote_lcap50%Everyone wants to know! I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Everyone wants to know! I_vote_lcap13%Everyone wants to know! I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Everyone wants to know! I_vote_lcap37%Everyone wants to know! I_vote_rcap [37%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Everyone wants to know! I_vote_lcap0%Everyone wants to know! I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 8
    EllisonSouza
    Admin

Everyone wants to know! Empty Everyone wants to know!

Post by EllisonSouza Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:28 am

I need to know how many windows you think is ideal for playing Old Mu Online
    johnydepp

Everyone wants to know! Empty Re: Everyone wants to know!

Post by johnydepp Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:39 pm

I voted for "1" but now i changed my mind... Think 2 windows will be perfect.
    As Fanatic sayed - off market is a great ideea, otherwise you should make a market on website.
    Also game will be really hard and EE will be needed in every party, and while nobody will play with EE as main character better introduce 2 windows and everyone will have an EE))
    One more advantage for 2 windows is letting main character afk on spot while going with another character to find tickets for  BC,DS or simple find some chaoses while they will not drop on high lvl spot.

++++for 2 WINDOWS
    maxgun

Post by maxgun Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:56 pm

johnydepp wrote:I voted for "1" but now i changed my mind... Think 2 windows will be perfect.
    As Fanatic sayed - off market is a great ideea, otherwise you should make a market on website.
    Also game will be really hard and EE will be needed in every party, and while nobody will play with EE as main character better introduce 2 windows and everyone will have an EE))
    One more advantage for 2 windows is letting main character afk on spot while going with another character to find tickets for  BC,DS or simple find some chaoses while they will not drop on high lvl spot.

++++for 2 WINDOWS

its necesary to have off market and market webpage ....
    I remember when I played GMO were few EE arrounds (If you wanna be rich just play and EE and join in a full boss hunter guild), I played EE as a secondary char long time (my main char was focused in pvp), for help my guild in hunts (if you have a EE with good lvl you become in a usefull member in any guild/ally)... but alot of ppl want to play only EE, personally I have a friend and she only plays EE as main char from 15+years ago.... but is it true, during the first few months you may not see a single EE, but when some ppl gets high lvls...elves will appear.
    I think chaos should be drop in all maps, not only low maps.... chaos in low maps was a feature implemented after multiclient appearance....anyways with exp x1 it will take a loooong time (maybe years) for go to high lvl maps hahahahaha I think that should not take away your sleep yet
    Guimpong

Post by Guimpong Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:46 pm

ok so ill stop playing for now then. ill wait for the reset we need to know when is the reset thank you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:27 am